search my blog…
- 2016 Adventure
- New year, new challenges
- 2011 in review
- A week on – reflections of my LeJog
- Day 10 – Wick to JOG to finish and being a tourist
- Day 9 – Black Isle to Wick – 93 miles – it was a battering cross/head wind
- Day 8 – Fort William to Black Isles – 81 miles – the worst weather but a free lunch
- Day 7 – Dumbarton to Fort William – 91 miles – I couldn’t have got this one more wrong!!
- Day 6 – Gretna to Dumbarton 105 (grueling) miles and 3 punctures in first 18 miles
- Day 5 – Preston – Gretna Green 95 miles including Shap
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
For those that are interested this is what I plan although it is provisional as some days I might not be able to reach the estimated daily mileage – (mileage is best guess) 20/8 Train Newcastle to Penzance 11am – … Continue reading
From now until the big event I will be endeavoring to list how many miles I’ve done during the week and link to some of my longer runs details from the Garmin Connect website. Here are some examples of the … Continue reading
I’ve been asked to upload some photos so here goes: The selection will include my 2 current bikes (Dawes Ultra Galaxy, Trek Madone 4.7) + various cycling related photos.
Welcome to my blog which will hopefully culminate in the successful completion of my first LEJOG in August 2011. A bit about me: Nigel Bradley http://www.facebook.com/nigelbradley, http://www.twitter.com/nigelbradley Married (Claire) Children Hannah (4), Jude (1) Reside: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear Employer: … Continue reading