From now until the big event I will be endeavoring to list how many miles I’ve done during the week and link to some of my longer runs details from the Garmin Connect website.
Here are some examples of the rides I’ve been doing:
search my blog…
- 2016 Adventure
- New year, new challenges
- 2011 in review
- A week on – reflections of my LeJog
- Day 10 – Wick to JOG to finish and being a tourist
- Day 9 – Black Isle to Wick – 93 miles – it was a battering cross/head wind
- Day 8 – Fort William to Black Isles – 81 miles – the worst weather but a free lunch
- Day 7 – Dumbarton to Fort William – 91 miles – I couldn’t have got this one more wrong!!
- Day 6 – Gretna to Dumbarton 105 (grueling) miles and 3 punctures in first 18 miles
- Day 5 – Preston – Gretna Green 95 miles including Shap
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.