search my blog…
- 2016 Adventure
- New year, new challenges
- 2011 in review
- A week on – reflections of my LeJog
- Day 10 – Wick to JOG to finish and being a tourist
- Day 9 – Black Isle to Wick – 93 miles – it was a battering cross/head wind
- Day 8 – Fort William to Black Isles – 81 miles – the worst weather but a free lunch
- Day 7 – Dumbarton to Fort William – 91 miles – I couldn’t have got this one more wrong!!
- Day 6 – Gretna to Dumbarton 105 (grueling) miles and 3 punctures in first 18 miles
- Day 5 – Preston – Gretna Green 95 miles including Shap
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I hope you enjoyed reading my 2011 challenges which was mainly LeJog in 9 days 1.5 hours unsupported. For 2012 I have some different challenges which I will be adding to my new blog http://caledoniancanal.wordpress.com/ Kayak Fort William to Inverness, Scotland on … Continue reading